Transit Visa Dubai – This type of entry visa is best for short-term visits in Dubai and for nationalities that cannot apply for a Tourist Visa. Obtaining this visa enables a person to travel or stay in the country for a maximum period of 14 days – non-extendable.
|Tourist/Transit Visa||Tourist Visa||Multiple Entry|
|7 Days||14 Days||30 Days||90 Days||30 Days||90 Days|
Apply your Visa to Dubai with Minimum Requirements!
- Clear Scanned Passport Copy of each Applicant (valid for 6 months).
- Scanned Colored Passport Size Photo or 2×2 Photo of each Applicant.
- Complete the Payment Process.
Points to Remember
- Processing will take 2 – 5 working days.
- Transit Visa is non-extendable.
- We recommend to apply for your Visa at least 5 – 7 days prior to your arrival.
- Visa approval is sole discretion of the Immigration officials.
- Visa fee once paid will be non-refundable, if delayed, approved or rejected.
- Other Terms and Conditions apply.
In rare occasion, processing time may take more than the stated days should Dubai Immigration officials requires further supporting documents to process your application.
Note: Visa rules, requirements, prices or any figures mentioned in this website can and do change suddenly, and without a warning. Information here may not be complete or accurate. We recommend to check always the UAE embassy in your country or the relevant authority in the UAE.