Tourist Visa Dubai is available to most nationalities except some. This entry permit can be applied for nationals that cannot get a visa upon arrival at any point of entry in United Arab Emirates. If you wish to visit Dubai and explore the emirate but you don’t have the luxury of having a visa upon arrival, we can process for your Tourist entry permit. We have 14 days stay Tourist Visa good for short term visit and the 30 days stay Tourist Visa recommended for those staying more days in Dubai to visit all the famous landmarks. We also can process entry permit for long staying guest we have Dubai Visa 90 days stay also known as Long Term Tourist Visa or Service Visa. These are non-extendable.
Visa We can process entry Visa except for Bangladesh, Yemen, Palestine, Libya, Israel passport holders, Arabs with low profession indicated on their passport and some other nationality in case to case basis (to be advise by our visa consultants).
|Tourist/Transit Visa||Tourist Visa||Multiple Entry|
|7 Days||14 Days||30 Days||90 Days||30 Days||90 Days|
Apply your Visa to Dubai with Minimum Requirements!
- Clear Scanned Passport Copy of each Applicant (valid for 6 months).
- Scanned Colored Passport Size Photo or 2×2 Photo of each Applicant.
- Complete the Payment Process.
Points to Remember
- Processing will take 2 – 5 working days.
- We recommend to apply for your Visa at least 5 – 7 days prior to your arrival.
- Visa approval is sole discretion of the Immigration officials.
- Visa fee once paid will be non-refundable, if delayed, approved or rejected.
- Other Terms and Conditions apply.
In rare occasion, processing time may take more than the stated days should Dubai Immigration officials requires further supporting documents to process your application.
Note: Visa rules, requirements, prices or any figures mentioned in this website can and do change suddenly, and without a warning. Information here may not be complete or accurate. We recommend to check always the UAE embassy in your country or the relevant authority in the UAE.